miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2022 | Noticias
These are the rules for the Women in Public Transport Survey Promotion (the “Promotion”) (“the Rules”):
1. The Promotion is promoted by WhereIsMyTransport Limited, 1 Frederick's Place, London, EC2R 8AE, UK (“WhereIsMyTransport”) and is subject to these Rules. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Rules.
2. The Promotion is open to entries from women who are Peru residents aged 18 and over.
3. The following are not eligible to participate:
4. The Promotion can be entered by:
4.2. The Date prize draw opens 9th March, 2022.
5. The closing date for all draws is 30th March, 2022.
6. To enter the Promotion, entrants must click on the “fill out the survey” CTA button on Rumbo’s social media (Facebook) which takes them to a KoboToolbox Rumbo branded page (the “Site”) and complete the following mandatory fields:
7. The entrant may only enter one form.
8. The Promotion is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
9. WhereIsMyTransport reserves the right to validate any claim and may ask for proof of identity and/or address and/or age.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Entries made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
11. WhereIsMyTransport is not responsible for changes in entrants' postal address or e-mail addresses.
12. The Promotion consists of 3 prizes. The prizes for the Promotion are as follows:
12. Each winner will receive one voucher.
13. Entries must be received by WhereIsMyTransport by no later than the Closing Date to be entered into the draw. Entries received after the Closing Date will be void.
14. The winners will be selected within 72 hours of the Closing Date.
15. The winners will be selected among participants who filled out the full survey from all valid entries received by the Closing Date for the draw. The draw will be made from all valid entries at random under independent supervision.
16. There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable. WhereIsMyTransport may substitute a product deemed to be an appropriate replacement and of equal or greater value in place of any of the prizes.
17. The prize will be automatically announced to the winners' phone number provided at the end of the survey. Winners will not be notified in advance.
18. All entries and any related material must be free from sexist, racist, defamatory, obscene, anti-religious, homophobic, bullying, harassing, violent, sexual or otherwise unacceptable content in the sole opinion of WhereIsMyTransport. WhereIsMyTransport reserves the right to review, edit, alter or remove any entry in its sole discretion, which does not comply with these Rules or which it reasonably believes does not comply with these Rules.
19. WhereIsMyTransport reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct, or if, in its reasonable opinion, it considers that there is a significant risk that the entrant may bring the WhereIsMyTransport brand into disrepute.
20. WhereIsMyTransport’s decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
21. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Rules. WhereIsMyTransport reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend the Promotion if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so.
22. No responsibility will be accepted by WhereIsMyTransport for incomplete, invalid or illegible entries and these will be declared void in the sole discretion of WhereIsMyTransport.
23. If using a computer and/or internet-access which is not owned or paid for by the entrant, the entrant is reminded to get the owner's permission before entering. WhereIsMyTransport will not be liable for any internet or mobile connection or other charges incurred in entering the Promotion.
24. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law (but not otherwise) WhereIsMyTransport and its agents and/or commercial partners assume no responsibility and are not liable for: (i) the accuracy or otherwise of any prize description or illustration; (ii) (where applicable) the non-availability, loss, late receipt or damage of any text, prize-claim, prize or notification or other communication and whether by reason of mobile-telephone network-operator error or other problem, failed or corrupted transmission, handset failure (including full or unserviceable inbox) or otherwise; (iii) (other than those warranties or conditions implied by statute and which cannot be excluded) any representation, warranty, condition or guarantee in respect of a prize; or (v) any taxes, fees, charges or other costs which winners may be required to pay in connection with a prize, (save to the extent expressly accepted by WhereIsMyTransport in the rules). Nothing in these terms and conditions will limit the WhereIsMyTransport liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
25. WhereIsMyTransport does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted access to the Site. Numerous factors outside the control of WhereIsMyTransport may interfere with the operation of the Site. No responsibility will be accepted for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault (including but not limited to technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure) of any kindor other difficulties in entering or any entries delayed or corrupted or not completed for any reason.
26. WhereIsMyTransport must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the WhereIsMyTransport will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org one month after the closing date stated above. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the WhereIsMyTransport at email@example.com. In such circumstances, the WhereIsMyTransport must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
28. Any enquiries about personal information held by WhereIsMyTransport, including any request for deletion of personal data, may be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
29. Entrants to the Promotion shall, at or before the time of entry, have the right to object to all or some of their personal information being made available in accordance with clause 26. You can object by contacting our team at email@example.com.
30. These Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England but is subject to the mandatory local law protections for consumers, and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute.
31. The Promoter of this prize draw is WhereIsMyTransport.